Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Ned help right now please anyone :(

Anyone online? Woke up from a dead sleep with that awful 'trapped wind' feeling in throat Again making me feel most queezy though like I could try and v* just to get it 'out'. Also just had loose bm not d* but nearly.
    I felt iffy before going to bed do I have bug??

Default Re: Ned help right now please anyone :(

How are you feeling now? Have you tried sipping a little water? Sometimes I wake up with that trapped wind/gagging feeling and its just because my throat is so dry.

I get that if I fall asleep too soon after eating. I usually turn the TV on for distraction, and prop myself up to almost sitting for a little while and it goes away. Drinking something bubbily (I love seltzer) helps, too.
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ

So I fell asleep in end and woke to only feel yucky still just not felt right all day and not eaten much because of this. Which means it's probablyma vicious cycle of acid reflux now and I have no anti acids. I just wish the feeling would lift. I'm praying I don't get it tonight and can rest but I'm not holding out much hood x x x