Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Last night I went to the exposure therapy site and got to the end of Category 2! (I started it a couple weeks ago.) My boyfriend was here with me and I wasn't that anxious at all.

Then this morning, the dog had v*d on the floor in the kitchen, and I was about to even clean it up but my roommate said she would (she knows about the emet and also I was almost late for a class!). I even could look at it without getting anxious, because I knew it was just the dog and for some reason pet v* doesn't scare me like human v*!

Also, this is my 12th consecutive day without taking any Gravol!!! I beat my old record of9 days, woohoo!

Thanks for reading!

That is so fantastic! Its really important to do a little at a time and feel good about your achievements cos then the positive feeling you get encourages you to continue with the next stage. And when you see it making a difference to life its even better!

Its funny isn't it how when we challenge whether something really is 'all that scary' then we begin to see things in a different light, and the phobic associations lose some of their power - even if it was 'just' dog v*!Don't get too down though if you hit a bad patch again too cos thats normal too, and it'll pass.

Congrats!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Hey way to go! One step at a time.
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...