Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Working Black Friday - need help :(

Never mind
    Last edited by alialara; 11-22-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Default Re: Working Black Friday - need help :(

What's going on??? I used to work retail and always worked on Black Friday. I LOVED it. The hustle and bustle made the day FLY by. I never caught anything nor saw anyone get sick. You'll be ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Syrup View Post
    What's going on??? I used to work retail and always worked on Black Friday. I LOVED it. The hustle and bustle made the day FLY by. I never caught anything nor saw anyone get sick. You'll be ok!
    I'm just super nervous because last year a few coworkers came in with an sv just because they didn't wannna miss out on the excitement of th day and I'm working a 14 hour shift :/ the new store manager is really tough (really, she had surgery 2 days ago and isn't supposed to work for 3 weeks but she's already working. She won't take any excuses) and said no one is allowed to leave the store for any reason at all. I'm scared if I do have a panic attack I won't be able to get away. I have claustrophobia too

If that happened last year there's no way that everyone's going to have a virus on the EXACT SAME DAY. So, really, you've got nothing to worry about. You'll be totally fine. Nobody is going to be sick. Try to have fun with it! If you have to be there for 14 hours you may as well try to make it somewhat enjoyable. I really don't think anything bad is going to happen.