Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am not feeling well at all. I am on my lunch break at home right now, and my abdomen is cramping, and I keep having to go #2. I ate a grilled cheese sandwich (ordered out) today at about 130pm, its now 4pm and I keep feeling like I will have diarrhea. When I go its not real bad, just soft. Is this food poisioning? I have to go back to work and work until 730pm and I am scared. My abdomen keeps cramping. What do you guys think?? Will I v*??

I'm feeling a little off today also. I had onion rings at lunch and now I have this awful heartburn from them. I keep burping up "onion ring" flavor. Yucky. I'm now sucking on a wintergreen lifesaver. It seems to be helping. It might not be food poisoning that you are experiencing, it could just be that the cheese was just a little to heavy for you today. I'm sure you aren't going to v*, I think if you were going to, it would have happened already. Maybe the cramping you have is gas. Try to massage your belly area and see if that helps to push the gas through. Even if you have to f*, it's ok if it makes you feel better. I hope it passes soon for you!!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

I am feeling much better thanks. I just panicked at the first sign of any type of gastro problem. Thanks for replying and I hop you are feeling better too.

Good to hear you're feeling ok now michelle ^_^ It could well have just been anxiety. I'm the same, I panic at any sort of pains in my abdomen. So don't worry ^_^