Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I just don't feel well tonight

I straight up do not feel well tonight. I don't know what it is. But my tummy feels icky and I am really tired all of a sudden. I keep having twinges of pain in my tummy. And weird bouts of *N*. I do not have any of my stomach pills that make me feel better. I wish I did. I want to go to sleep. But I am scared that I will wake up to being sick. I was thirsty so I drank some juice and then I started feeling off. I kind of feel hungry but I also have that weird feeling in my tummy. I don't know what to do.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: I just don't feel well tonight

yay. I really don't feel good. I think its going to happen. I don't know what to do. I haven't done it in years. I don't want to be sick!

hey how are you now? can you lay down and put on some tv and try to nap? when I feel off I don't fully go to sleep but doze on the sofa and eventually get into bed later.

i passed some gas, I am a little dizzy so I am trying to close my eyes. I feel better than i was. I am still a but nervous though

When did you last eat? When I get super hungry I get nauseous and dizzy....