Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default not feeling good, panicking, need to vent

Today has been rough for me and I'm not really sure what's up but I just really need to vent about it right now.
    So I woke up after a restless sleep, feeling gassy like I have for the past week or so. I ate some eggs despite feeling sick, but it didn't help. For hours after that I have these waves of d cramping pains, and general queasyness. I developed a headache as well and felt all around extremely anxious, but I went out anyway and tried to just deal with it. I got somepoutine and tried to eat a bit despite feeling sick to my stomach. I thought it was helping a little bit, but then I had d and started to feel extremely queasy. I took immodium and went home, feeling like I was gunna v. I took some gravol and got ginger tea and eventually the feeling calmed down, instead replaced by this horrible burning in my stomach. I took an acid reducer and ate a piece of toast and now my stomach is finally starting to relax. My anxiety is still high though, unfortunately. I just feel so hopeless right now. I know I shouldn't overthink it but I can't stop wondering why this happened to me and if it'll happen again and if something is still wrong with me. I've been crying on and off all night and I just can't keep myself distracted. I hate this phobia.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ♥♥

Default Re: not feeling good, panicking, need to vent

Sorry to hear!
    Breathe, lay down on something soft with your head high, maybe eat some mint drops and sip some water if you feel like. If you have a phone with a distracting fun game try that too! oh! and there's a spot on your wrist that's supposed to help. worked for me at least :3 also can i just recommend ice packs omg, cold really relieves n* for me.
    I hope you're feeling better!

Stay calm. You may have a bit of a bug, but it's hitting you "long and mild" instead of "short and hard". You haven't v*ed yet, so you most likely won't. If the d* comes back, try to let it run it's course and you'll feel better quicker (speaking from experience). Eat light and BRATY and you'll feel better soon.
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ

Thanks guys! I think it's just my IBS acting up. The next morning I felt a little queasy still but by the end of the day it felt better. Last night I had a little bit of an episode too but after having a little bit of d and taking an anxiety pill I immediately felt better. The thing that scares me is how it seems to come out of nowhere, just completely random attacks Apparently that's normal for IBS though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ♥♥