Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm curious what's up with your son...have you guys found out what's wrong with him yet? Is he better?

I've been wondering the same thing. She is usually on here at the around the weekend. I hope that they are all alright. She posted not too long ago, and said she was going to post about something else, but never did.
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

I'm wondering, too. Last she posted her significant other had gotten sick. I hope she's ok. Karen, if you're out there, please post!

And yes, whatever WAS wrong with your son??????
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

My computer was down and when I finally got it back there was a email from her thatsaid, she will be back on later and that was it. I will try to get a hold of her.

Anybody that can find her would be good. She is usually here, and I haven't seen her on messenger either. God, I hope she is ok!

Crystal

PS...i remember that they had said her son had inflammed intestines....other than that, i know nothing [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

I left a message and nothing yet.

Do you think she actually left...for good???? [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by crystalmom
    Do you think she actually left...for good???? [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

OMG, I hope not!! I think she would have at least posted if she was going to do that. (Keep fingers crossed)
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

I dont think so, I think there is a lot going on with her and the family

I hope you are right. But, I know I would come here if alot was going on too....although maybe they lost internet connection or something. Let us know if you hear from her, I am getting so worried.[img]smileys/smilies_25.gif[/img]

Crystal