Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling Bad!

Default Feeling Bad!

So as I said in my previous post, my family seems to have come down with what we think is the stomach virus. Right now, my stomach is a little nauseous, but i'm wondering if it could be from anxiety + acid reflux (I have had reflux for the past couple of months and I always get nausea with it). The reason I say it could be acid reflux is because I had a huge load of candy that I shouldn't have had last night (I'd say like 5-10 twizzlers and 10-15 kit kats, and this morning for lunch I had about 12 mild wings at a restaurant (didn't use my hands to eat, used a fork))). I heard that when you have the stomach flu, your whole stomach hurts, but right now, when I press down on my stomach, only the upper middle part hurts and a little right below my ribs when I press on my stomach. Please help!
    My mom hasn't thrown up yet, so she couldn't have passed it on yet, but the child who had the virus left at around 9-10 last night, maybe before that, so It hasn't even been 24 hours yet.
    Last edited by Chronicles; 11-30-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Default Re: Feeling Bad!

Sounds like you could have gas or indigestion. Probably from what you ate. Perhaps taking an antacid will work!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Default Re: Feeling Bad!

Quote Originally Posted by mhartse View Post
    Sounds like you could have gas or indigestion. Probably from what you ate. Perhaps taking an antacid will work!
    I also just took a loose stool, wasn't dirrhea but it was sure loose