My boyfriend spent thanksgiving with his family. On Saturday his sister was really sick v*ing when they drove home (they live together). No one else in the house got it though (there were 8 people). We are semi long distance so I figured it'd be fine. He comes through my city about once a week for work. He came into town today. I felt like I couldn't say I didn't want to see him, we hadn't seen each other in two weeks. He has been fine except this afternoon he started to complain via text (I was working) that he had a horrible headache, felt really run down and shitty and mild congestion. He attributed it to working a lot, traveling for the holidays and today he got up at 4:45am and we didn't get in bed until 11:30pm. I was already worried enough being in his car where his sister was. It's been about 48 hours since she was sick but I like to follow a 72 hour guideline. When we got home, he drank water, ate chicken noodle soup and then complained of a stomachache. He says he just feel really horrible all around. He wanted to hug and cuddle since we haven't seen each other in 2 weeks, so I complied.....but I'm seriously freaking out. I don't know if I will be able to sleep at all.

Note: I posted this in one of the private forums, I can't delete it out of there. Does anyone know how I can? I don't want to post it in two places but I changed my mind of where I wanted to post.