So I'm one of the rare emetophobes who doesn't know all the facts about noro (just because I'm too scared to know it all!) but when it comes to winter I kick myself everytime because I get myself into such a panic.

I had a KFC last night with my partner, I only had fries and a corn on the cob. My mind began to wonder soon after and I panicked about getting noro through food?! Now my partner is saying that it's not possible because they don't touch the food with their bare hands after it's cooked, and anything before that would've been killed by the heat of the ovens etc.

I need to know the actual facts and if it would ever be possible to catch noro from eating. I know the obvious bits like if someone was v* in there with noro and it contaminated food but what about even the breath of another person? I don't know, I'm just sat here overthinking these stomach cramps and body aches and assuming the worst. I haven't been outside in public for days so there's no way I've caught it from being near someone.

I don't even know why I got takeaway, this always happens!!! screw winter and screw Emetophobia!