Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Mega stressed and anxious :(

Hi everyone,
    I'm freaking out so bad right now.
    My niece was V* almost 2weeks ago and I kept well away from her and my brother for a week. But on Monday night my brother phoned to say he has been S*, so my mum has had to go up his house and clean and help him. Well I live with my parents still, and I'm freaking out that mum or dad have carried it back. I've been bleaching door handles, taps, doors, floors (in case theres a tiny particle on their shoes) and everything, my hands are raw. I use ecohydra hand sanitiser as it's meant to be effective against noro, but I'm too scared to eat or do anything.

Last year I was s* with noro for the first time in 22 years, and even though when I had V* and I felt it wasn't so bad, I'm now petrified again I don't know what to do.
    I read earlier that oregano supplements are meant to be good, but I can't get to a health shop tomorrow
    I don't know what to do with myself.

Default Re: Mega stressed and anxious :(

I'm sorrybut is your brother a grown adult? Just curious as to why your parents had to go take care of him