Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help! I'm freaking out!

So my stomach is all bloated, I have had horrid gas all day, runny-like poop that smells like baby poop, and Im tired. My bf just called and said his dad was v-ing, but he has a lot of stomach issues since his barbaric surgery so he's probably okay.... But I'm freaking! I have a final exam in 2 hours and I'm just. Wreck! Im n* but it's probably just anxiety right now. Please help! I never have tummy troubles anymore and it's freaking me out! I did eat a whole bag of holiday Reese's bells over the past two days, but none today.
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Default Re: Help! I'm freaking out!

Nerves! Do you have or can you stop and pick up some Immodium? That will help stop everything up.
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ

Default Re: Help! I'm freaking out!

Reese ' s bells will do that! I have to limit them or I have awful gas and bloating with d*.