Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bad Sauce!?!?!

Default Bad Sauce!?!?!

My family got panera bread today and I ordered the steak and white cheese panini, but when I tried it, it had this really foul tasting sauce on it which immediately makes me think it's bad! I had a couple bites of it before I realized that that sauce tasted bad!

Default Re: Bad Sauce!?!?!

What is your definition of "bad"? I mean, there's a likelihood that the sauce isn't expired, but rather just tastes gross. That happens to me ALL the time. In any case, I wouldn't worry. If it was bad enough to make you sick, you would have noticed right away and have gotten repulsed instantly.

Maybe you just didn't like the sauce? Whenever I get something and don't like the sauce or the flavor or whatever I tend to think it's bad.
    M I D N I G H T

it kind of tasted like the wasabi nuts my dad was eating... It may have been horse radish sauce... eugh

I bet it was just a strong taste you didn't like. not bad.

it was like a strong intense spice that immediately made me cringe

spice is different than rancid. bad sauce would be sour probably. spice is, well, spicy!

I used to work at Panera- that's horseradish sauce. It's not the greatest tasting thing in the world lol. You'll be fine though, they do super well on making sure the things they use aren't expired.