Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Freaking out, need some positive thoughts

Co worker had the stomach bug about 48 hours ago. She says she doesn't feelgreat and is way pat contagious. I'll make sure not to use the bathroom or anything she doesn't touch. But I am so nervous. What if I accidentally touch my face, what if she is still contagious. I'm really freaking out. I even had my mom do reiki on me today which was really nice and slightly helped.

Thanks
    jcl

Default Re: Freaking out, need some positive thoughts

she may be having residual pain/etc. it is common. she prob is weak and may have stomach ache from the actual bug. keep washing hands and you should be fine.

im so scared. She just said she might be getting a fever. I havnt touched a thing. I'm so nervous. All I want to do is go home and sleep in my bed and never come back. And I have to wor from now till 1215pm tomorrow. So I'm even more nervous. We are in the same room, so it's even harder. Cause every time she moves or goes away from her desk I think the worst.

Well she is going home. Still nervouse. But I'm going to disinfect everything with bleach once she goes. She doesn't know how're got it. Should I wish I had mask to go into the bathroom. But I don't think she got sick I'm their. I hate all this.

She could be having residual effects, as said above or coming down with something else. When sick, it can be easier to pick up other illnesses since the immune system is already on overtime. Just clean the best you can and wash your hands when possible and you will be okay.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce"~Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream