Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I would just like to apologise

I would just like to say sorry to you all... I feel awful that i just cant bring myself to look at other threads and help because they trigger my anxiety so badly at this time of year... Then im here posting for help but im not returning to help so i just wanted to say sorry for that as i feel like i should be trying to help you all and i just cant brong myself to look at the threads! Sorry but thank you for being there! You all honestly all make me feel safe and comforted when im anxious and whenever i think im alone with this, i remember you all and think of course im not!! So thank you!! *BIG HUGS*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: I would just like to apologise

No need to apologise! I find it hard to look through some threads to, it's just part of being an Emet.

Default Re: I would just like to apologise

I think I can safely speak for everybody who has had the absolute pleasure of talking with you when I say that you are a really genuine, kind and supportive person. I can completely understand how you feel, sometimes it really is just too difficult and unpleasant to read threads, especially stuff which has emet triggers. Honestly Soph, you have nothing to apologise for, there is a world of difference between someone who is always grateful for the help and support they get, but who can't always return the favour, and someone who doesn't even want to say thank you, I can guarantee there is not a single sane person on this forum who could argue that you are anything but gracious and thankful, and to those of us who are able to hold our breath, keep calm and try to help, that is the most important thing.

Sorry for rambling on, but I just wanted to put it out there, that you don't need to apologise at all, in fact, I should apologise to you! I should really learn when to stop talking, nobody likes to read slabs of text, except maybe historians.. Case and point, I'd better wrap this up now before I write another six paragraphs! Anyway, stay strong and remember, doesn't matter how many of my posts you read or don't read, I'm not going think twice about trying to support you when I can, and I think the same is true of many of us on this forum