Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

ok... for the past two days when i go to the loo (sorry if this sounds a bit silly or gross) towards the end of my trickle (lol) it feels uncomfortable down there and hurts a lil.. sort of feels like im straining to get the last bit out... i also havnt been drinking very much water... i was just wondering if anyone knew whether this is the start of a UTI or am i just being paranoid and do these sorts of things happen every now and then? my sister had one and she said it was sooo painful.. i dont want to go through it and also scared that they may make u v*!!! answers anyone??<!--
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//-->

stef - everything happens for a reason

Well I had a UTI and sorry to tell you it was the worst pain ever LOL but I didn't V*, what I would say is drink a lot more water, if it is the onset of one that should help clear it up and it may not even be a uti it might jsut be because you are not drinking enough. Drink a load more water and you'll feel better.

xxxxxxx
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

You may have a little bit of an infection, or cystitis. They can be very painfull if you let it go untreated. I would suggest you drink lots of cranberry juice or barley lemon, it really does help. If it does get worse i suggest you goto a doctor for antibiotics.

ITs very very unlikely you will v* from this, i had a really bad kidney infection last year, so bad i peed blood yet i didnt v*. You might feel a little n* from it because any infection can make you feel a bit icky, but im pretty certain you will not v*.

Hope you feel better soon

I agree with everyone else. That sounds like a UTI. I have lived with these since I was a kid and have never v* from it. Even when I was peeing clots of blood and passing kidney stones.

You'll be fine just drink lots of water and what worked for me was cranberry pills from the health food store (it makes your pee a funny color) but its okay. If it gets worse go to your doc and get a prescription for bactrum. I never got sick either from that antibiotic and it works within hours you feel fine.

Yeah, what THEY said! hehe!
    Cranberry juice or pills is the BEST thing you can do for UTIs, i get them once in a while, and YES, they ARE painful!!! BUT they don't make you V*, so take heart in knowing that :-) Even with the cranberry juice..make sure you drink water, water, water! It helps flush out the nasties hehe!
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

UTI's are the worst! They are painful and very frustrating. I had one before...and it didnt make me N* or V* so dont worry about that. Drink some cranberry juice. It will flush ut your system. But like everyone else says...drink plenty of water...and if it doesnt help, you should see a doc!
    *Mandi*

thanx everyone!! it didnt turn into anything much worse and iv been drinking gallons of water... yay! thanx all!<!--
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();