Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default my whole family is sick and I'm freaking out.

so my two brothers got sick Friday and Saturday and this morning both of my parents are sick. they all have the stomach flu. i thought I was in the clear until I woke up and realized my parents have it now. i wash my hands like crazy, I drink water religiously, I've isolated myself from them for the most part but I'm so scared that I'll end up getting it: v* is my absolute worst fear, obviously but this is all I can think about and I'm so upset. tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and I think that's making it a little worse: I really just needed to vent. I'm so scared right now:

Default Re: my whole family is sick and I'm freaking out.

Oh, sweet girl! I am so sorry. I know things seem extra scary, especially when your parents are sick, but it sounds like you are doing all of the right things. Can you make a bleach/water spray bottle to clean the bathroom with? Remember that adults are my hygienic than children, so if you didn't catch it from your brothers, it's really unlikely to catch it from your mother and father. Things will seem better tomorrow when they are well again and you can focus on the upcoming festivities!!! xoxo

I am so sorry! I understand the fear! Hopefully you are doing better today...and I think your precautions will keep you safe Try your best not to let it consume you...enjoy the holiday season

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyQ View Post
    How are you feelings?
    I wanna know too!