Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I think right now I just a bit of time to rest and think things through really. I'm in year 10 at school, so of course this is the year I start my GCSEs. We do the coursework for GCSEs early, because getting a good mark on coursework is easier in some respects, therefore the better you do in the coursework, the less pressure there is on you when it comes to exam time. Problem is, our teachers just don't seem to realise that every subject is giving us coursework right now.

At this moment in time, I have already completed my first piece of English coursework, started my second today, started my science today, started my I.T. a few weeks back, am going to start my statistics coursework soon. I also am a prefect at school, which I think is the equivalent of a monitor in America?, I have to coach the under 15s football team starting tomorrow, take violin lessons once a week, do the Duke of Edinburgh Award (http://www.theaward.org/)and help run the school bank.

Basically, these things, although listing them there suddenly seem liek a great deal, surprisingly it's balanced ok so far. Recently I've started to freak out a bit, as subjects have been giving so much homework to me, as well as the fact we have all of this coursework which MUST be done at school, due to plagiarism with the rising popularity of internet sites which encourage cheating, etc etc.

All of this means I have a lot of pressure on me at school. Plus the fact my sister did her GCSEs last year and got 10 1/2 A*s and 1/2 an A. So I feel kind of pressured to do well.

The thing is, I know giving up a few activites would be preferable, but I think the actual activities I can cope with. It's really the idea of themat the moment with all of the work I have iswhat is worrying me. I also have injections tomorrow, which is a lovely bonus! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I really hate moaning to you guys, because you always help me, it's just getting a bit much for me. I'm totally disorganised, and with so many things going on it isn't easy. Im sorry for going on and on lol.

Well look at the bright side. Only two more years until things get a heckuva lot more stressful.

Nah.

I tell you I never liked being in school and take the stresses of
    making a living over that any day. You're entering an exciting time in
    your life and once you get through with all that education stuff, then
    you'll be able to do whatever you want.

It really seems like you have your plate full! But hang in there; you'll make it through. Think of it this way, college will seem normal! If the preassure seems like it's toomuch, then maybe see if there is something you can drop or not do as often.
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...