Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default It's here... again!!!

I'm in Indiana celebrating Christmas with my step-dad's family when I hear from the kitchen "She can't play right now, her belly doesn't feel good." My step-dad said something about someone having the stomach flu but I didn't think it was anyone in the house!?! Apparently she had it yesterday and her whole family is here as well! I just ate a couple grapes and some raspberries without washing my hands and I'm scared that I caught it! She seems to be all right now but I'm worried about her other family members who were in the house when she had it. I've stayed isolated from them so far, I'm playing games on my laptop in the other room, but those grapes and raspberries are what are bugging me because I don't know if she also took some from the bowl and spread her germs to it.

Default Re: It's here... again!!!

It's too bad that anyone had to say anything in your vicinity. Remember that lots of people get little bugs and recover and that MOST of the time nobody else catches it. Her belly not feeling good can be a few different things. I can't tell you how many times people have told me that they had a sv* and then it turns out that they had a cramp or a bit of d*, NOT an actual bug. If nobody else in her family has it I would assume that they cleaned up well, have good hygiene and that she's not contagious. Don't worry about the grapes and raspberries, if she WAS actually ill yesterday she wouldn't be eating fruit.

Default Re: It's here... again!!!

Her son just texted saying he woke up with dirrhea! I'm begin anxious right now!