Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Omg help!!!!!!!!!!!

hey sorry okay so Thursday I went over to my bfs grandparent's house and ate and was fine. I was fine all day Friday and then we went to my grandma's house to eat. Well, at about 12:00-1:00 am.Sat morning I was really bloated full and nauseous feeling. I don't know if it was because I was stressing out about catching something or what ........I never did actually throw up but I did gag a lot like I was trying to. Well, about 6:30 Sat. morning, I had a 99.5 temp and was nauseous ..........I ran a fever all day Sat. and the highest it got was 99.7 ..........I was also EXTREMELY achy and very weak .........and had no appetite. I've been eating applesauce, crackers, soup, yogurt, and everything has stayed down. So, Sunday the nausea was gone and the achiness and weakness was mostly gone, and the fever was gone. Last night I was a litte achy but it went away. Today, the achy feeling was gone and no fever, but still tired out. I have had no diarrhea at all, but my stool has been a little looser than normal (sorry about that info). So does this sound like stomach bug, or the flu? No one else at my grandma's got sick, nor was anyone at my bf's families house sick. So far, no one else has gotten sick either.

Default Re: Omg help!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like either a very mild bug or a standard virus. I don't think you will v at this point but you are doing everything right by resting, eating gently and listening to your body. I would swap your toothbrush out when you feel better and lysol stuff (knobs, remotes, etc) and swap out your pillowcase and towels.