Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help please panic attack panic post

Sorry for the panic post... Just woke up with n* and panic... Shaking all over, it's aweful.. my boy and I just got over being sick.he was in the hospital then I had it.. Fever and upset stomach and d* I didn't panic then... surprisingly.... I've been over that for about 2 weeks.. Scared it's starting again... Just typing this has made me calm a bit, well that and half a xanax. Thanks for listening.

Default Re: Help please panic attack panic post

yes, xanax is nice to calm you down. Have you ate? When was the last time/what was it? Can you drink some water to calm down. Do you think you have a fever now? IT could be your stomach still adjusting, or just indigestion.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

It was indigestion and plain ol anxiety. . I'm better after I slept. I haven't freaked out like that in a while. I keep hoping I will overcome this. Had been doing pretty good lately (even dealt with illnesses). Thanks so much for replying, I do appreciate it.

aw happy you are feeling better. sometimes anxiety kicks in after the fact, like DAYS. I hate that, when it sneaks up on you.