Hey, so at the moment I'm feeling pretty N*, a 7 out of 10.. And it's caused by the usual issues of having to poo.. I'm just wondering if anyone else has gone through this? For years now, I get the sensation of a warmth in my tummy, and sometime some cramps.. Than I'll either poo, than be n*, or feel excruciatingly n*, until finally I am able to go to the bathroom. And even after, the N* carries on for sometimes hours. Than my tummy feels very very weak, and almost like it wants to spasm or something :/ but I have pepto, and this isn't a panic attack I need help with.. But more a ask for help in this situation of how to relieve IBS.. I've done old diaries, and diet changes, and there really isn't anything specific that sets this off (dairy, wheat, sugar), although caffeine definitely does.. And it usually come after I eat a large meal, more often, as opposed to just snacking. And it happens so suddenly.. This is a little descriptive, and I apologize.. For example, last Christmas, I had turkey dinner, and during that dinner was the first time in a few weeks I had corn. And you know how you can see the corn shells in your poo afterwards? Well I had a huge dinner, and in less than 10 minutes, I had that massive n* and cramps, but luckily I was able to go poo first.. And less than 15 minutes after I ate a huge dinner, I literally went a pooped it all out (I saw the corn from dinner), than I felt immidietly hungry again as if I never ate in the first place.. Its just strange how my bowels work, and I wanna know some others experiences, and possible solutions that have worked for this in the past.. I'm posting this now because its happening every day now for the passed 2 months, and it's driving me crazy :/