Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok so the title pretty much explains itself...i feel sick. It all started when i was thirsty so i took a sip of water and this bad taste in this kind of phleghmy (sp?) form came into my throat...it took a while to swallow. So i got really scared, and i started feeling sick, so i finally got home and i took my temperature and its normal...i think i just need...i dont know. reassurance? Plus i'ma little nervous because a few days ago i was hurrying to get to the bus and i had to walk past my friend's ex-boyfriend who i've been snubbing, so i walked past him quickly and by his friend. I then noticed i stepped in a little bit of liquid, and the friend was laughing and being like, "and then it all came out of my mouth, har har har! blearfhdjifhdu! (he just made that noise)" and so i freaked...was it v*? can i get it? I'm so depressed...i've gone so long without a panic attack and now it's happening and i feel sick!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I feel the same way.

I dunno what to do
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Agh! I'm gonna go to sleep soon but i just keep putting it off cause i dont want to wake up sick...help!

&lt;3 Anya--

Forget it. it's over. I'm fine.

I'm sorry you feel/felt the same way, crazybeautiful...i hope you're okay, and your sick feeling passed as mine did!

&lt;3 Anya--

Sorry I couldn't get here any sooner, spilled_milk! I'm glad you're feeling better, I know that feeling all too well, of not wanting to go to bed, in fear of waking up sick.

Good to know you're fine now, though, I'm sure you had nothing to worry about!

Take it easy =)