Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Really personal question but I need advice!

Hi everyone. I hope you all are having a wonderful New Year's Eve/day! So a little back story first. I personally haven't been around anyone with a vs but my bf has. A bunch of people he works with had it last week. I've been doing my best to keep things clean and I make sure to wash his work clothes instantly after work and he showers right after work. My bf hasn't gotten sick yet so nobody's actually been sick at our apartment. Today, however, I have had a weird taste in my mouth all day. I'm currently eating lunch and it tastes like I just brushed my teeth (granted I did less than two hours ago ) and I just had a bm and it was kind of loose but not diarrhea. And I have gas pains. Am I coming down with something?

Default Re: Really personal question but I need advice!

I meant to say sv not vs. whoops

Default Re: Really personal question but I need advice!

How are you doing?

Once in a while our bodies are weird and we'll have a loose bm for no reason. I hope you are feeling better You sound like you're practicing good hygiene so you should be fine.