Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Soooo anxious right now... 2 hrs from home

My fiance and his brother and his wife and I all rode two hours north for NYE. I was anxious yesterday but did okay. I hate being far away from home in case I suddenly come down with something. If I'm sick I want to be home. I hate riding with people because if I get sick or have anxiety I want to be alone and don't want to freak out in front of anyone. Anyway it's 2:36am and I'm a wreck! I'm so anxious I can't stand it! My fiance is in the other bed snoring. I just want to be home with my dog! It seems like everyone is sick on Facebook right now. And this weird influenza that turns into a stomach bug is killing me. I have been feeling like I'm developing a cold for days. I just read another post, "it's been so long since I've Been this sick, I've lost ten pounds today! " my tummy is gurgling. I wish so bad I was just normal! My color looks fine. I'm not achy or extra tired. What if the last person who had this hotel room had sv?? I didn't bring lysol like an idiot. I just can't calm down my mind is circling.
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Default Re: Soooo anxious right now... 2 hrs from home

i am awake and having the worst attack ive ever had wanna chat?