Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My youngest daughter is having diarrhea. She has already gone three time this morning and she has only been up since 6:15 am. Its 7:00 am now. She said her tummy hurt in her bed, then she pooped the first time, in her pull-up in her bed. I asked her if her tummy hurt now and she said "no." I asked her if she felt like like throw up and she said "no" again. I hate this, I dont know what is causing it, or if I should be worried about my other children getting it. She is acting fine and is asking for something to eat. I hate this, we were goig through something similar to this last year this time. It was last year this time when my youngest was so sick ............

Don't think about last year, just focus on right now. If her tummy feels better, mabey she was a little"backed up". Or mabey does she drink a lot of juice?Or choclate milk, one of my kids used to get the runs from that when she was a toddler.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Jenny,

Perhaps if she's asking for something to eat, and says her tummy doesn't hurt, maybe she'sover itnow? It may have been something she had to eat yesterday, maybe it was too rich for her, or something. It might be best to just go easy and give her something light to eat, like toast, if her stomach is a bit delicate at the moment.

Try not to worry that the same thing happened this time last year -its easy for us emets to associate times of the yearwith certain events, and that causes alot of uncessary worry...I'm sure its just coincidence! ^_^

I hope everything goes ok!Edited by: angel13

Well, she seems fine. She is still having some diarrhea, but she is eating and drinking. I hope the diarrhea is all she has. I can handle that. I just hope this isnt the start of something else.

How she is feeling now Leigh? She could have ate something that upset hertummy or she may have a bug. I had a bug and I just had the diarrhea. Try to relax, and don't freak yourself out, it sounds like maybe she is done with the diarrhea?

I hope you are all okay--Haley just got over having the poops on and off for 2 weeks!!!!!!

So far soo good, still ............

She is in her big sisters room watching a DVD right now. She hasnt had any diarrhea in about two hours. When my husband dropped off our oldest two at school ealrier this AM, my youngest daughters teacher said that some kinda sinus infection/diarrhea thing is going around school. Her daughter has had it this week. My oldest two have been sick with a sinus infection, but my youngest hasnt been diagnosed with one. Although, she does have a snotty nose. Maybe that is what is causing the diarrhea ........ her sinuses acting up. I might take her on to the doctor.

Hope she will continue to be alright, Leigh. Keep us updated.

Jess

Leigh - I am so sorry your are dealing with this again. I am sending you throughts and prayers that this is just a reaction to a sinus infection or to something she ate. I think the fact that she has not had D in 2 hours is a good sign. Does she like bananas? They are part of the BRAT diet and really work against D. (Too many can be constipating.)

She is still fine. I dont know if it was a virus or what, but Im glad it seems to be over for her. Hopefully my other two won't come down with it. I want to be able to enjoy the holidays next week. My children are out of school all week!!!!

Glad she is doing better...... Hope it stays that way and the other two stay well also.........mine are out of school starting weds. so i know how you feel...let's just get through the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Oh, thank goodness. The parenting thing is sooooo hard, let alone with emet. My son's stomach was off for a few days the other week. He wasn't eating and kept saying his stomach hurt. It resolved itself whatever it was, an he never had any other symptoms (V or D). I wish I could say that I wasn't freaking out the whole time, but I was. 8( Oh well, all we can do is the best we can.

Well .......... I dont know what was causing the diarrhea, but she is feeling fine and back at school today!!!! Mommy, however, has an Algebra test to make up today, yuck!!!! My other children are fine too, maybe this wont be something they catch.

Thank you all!!!!

If your child has d* or v*, the most important thing is to not let them
    become dehydrated. Keep giving them something to drink such as gatorade.

Yep, sounds like it was a bit of that sinus infection that you said has been going around. Nothing to worry about!

Glad you guys are both safe and sound! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]