Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just got this nanny job, where I have my own place on the property and the girl is 15. I mostly pick her up from school and take her there. Well when I picked her up yesterday she said that when she was playing volleyball, that she got hit in the head, got dizzy, and v* in the bathroom, then went back and played four games and won, and she wall all excited and happy sounding. She didnt mention feeling sick before hand or yesterday at all. SHould I worry. She said she felt fine after she v*. Her mom said on Sat. that she wasnt feeling well, but didnt tell me what kind of not feeling well. DO you think she was sick? Even if it was from Saturday? I'm scared. I don't want to get sick from her. And she was in my car. Ah, what do I do? What do you think, just shock to her body made her sick, or do you think she was sick sick? She just called and said she isnt feeling well, and isnt going to school until later. Oh crap. She said she think she is getting sick. Her stomach was hurting and she felt n* last week is what i think she said, and she didnt sleep last night. and she said she is going to school later! what the hell. I dont want to take her. What if she does have a SV? SHe was in my car, and I was in my car, and then in my bed, what if it got in my bed, and on my boyfriend, and i kissed it on him. Oh god, what do i do? When I give her a ride, do you think I will get it? How sick can she be, if she is going to go to school? What if she gets sick at school, I won't be able to pick her up. I would be in too much of a panic.What if she gets sick on the way to school? OMG I'm totally freaking out.How do I clean my car???? Relaly scared. Please help. Edited by: rubysoho120
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now normally i would know, inorder to get it you have to put the sv in your mouth but i might have!! I mean I'm really good about washing my hands and all that, but my bf isn't. He sat in my car where the sick girl sat, and then later he ate with his hands and didnt wash them, plus he was all over my bed with the clothes that touched the car. And of course we kissed and things...oh god. I might have gotten it in my mouth from kissing him. What if I get it from him, what if he gets it? What do I do? I think I'm going to call her at 9:45 and ask if she is really sick, and if she feels stomach sick i think she should stay home, because i wont be in town to pick her up if she feels worse. I will just asks tons of questions..what do you think??? DO you think I can get it?? I'm shaking please help.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sound to me like she has a concussion. Don't let her fall asleep and get her to a doctor asap.

you can't catch V* from that. But she needs to get to the hospital.

~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Exactly. A head impact can often cause dizziness and vomiting. She might feel alright, but best get her checked at least by a doctor, or even in A&E. Head injuries are not to be underestimated.

Well, she's 15, right. It's not like she's a little toddler in diapers
    that you're changing or sticking everything in her mouth from a day
    care center. From what i've learned, people sometimes v* for all kinds
    of reasons. There are germs all around. Whether or not they can survive
    without on car seats and then survive your immune system is a different
    story. If she wasn't noticably ill while she was in the car and
    coughing or rubbing saliva in your face, or doing other disgusting
    things, then I think it's safe to say you're in the clear.

More than likely she v* because she was hit in the head. That is common if you get hit hard enough.

Dont worry! People v* for lots of different reasons and they are not contagious...with the exception of a stomach virus.