Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default It's Going to Happen

My boyfriend came down with the stomach flu this morning and almost as soon as he mentioned it I started feeling sick. I had a dull stomach ache all day and then it went away and I felt fine. So I went to bed with no problem. But I just woke up from trying to sleep and I know that it's going to happen. I'm too nauseous. I'm seriously so scared I don't know what to do. Someone please help I don't know how to handle this.

Default Re: It's Going to Happen

How do you feel now? Stay calm, try to keep it from consuming you (if that's possible for us emets).

Hey are you feeling any better? You can avoid it. Do you live together? Share the same bathroom? Keep your hands away from your face and wash them frequently, and well.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

I hope you're feeling better! You can do this! I have faith in you!

How was you in the end Madikay? Hope you're feeling better and it was just anxiety