Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: please help

Default please help

Someone please help me. Please look at my post called "sv* without v* or d*?" He feels so sick this morning that he is crying because he can't v*. He is really distressed and feels guilty for missing school. Someone please help us. I am so scared.

Default Re: please help

I read your other post about your BF. You should take him to the doctor. If he is that uncomfortable something can be going on, something he isn't saying, just something. Maybe get it checked. Better safe then sorry! Maybe they can give an anti emetic to ease the nausea.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Is he having stabbing abdominal pain? Could be appendicitis. Get him to a DR NOW! Can he pee? Could also be kidney stones. I remember my mom getting super sick when she had kidney stones. Either way he needs to see a real, tangible doctor and soon

He's feeling better now, thankfully. The pain was not stabbing or similar to kidney stones. If he had an sv*, how long should I wait before seeing him again?