Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Red face Massive, massive triumph. Almost fully recovered! Could be triggering by the way...

post deleted for my own privacy
    Last edited by JustLacey; 06-11-2020 at 06:47 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Massive, massive triumph. Almost fully recovered! Could be triggering by the way.

This is a great healing post and I appreciate you sharing. I can feel your sense of relief at accepting the reality of it. I sense myself moving that way, but very slowly, like a snail...so it may be a while.

Default Re: Massive, massive triumph. Almost fully recovered! Could be triggering by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by mdgirl1977 View Post
    This is a great healing post and I appreciate you sharing. I can feel your sense of relief at accepting the reality of it. I sense myself moving that way, but very slowly, like a snail...so it may be a while.
    Thanks!!

I'm glad you're heading this way too - it's very empowering and like a whole new lease of life!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.