Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Does anyone else get this? Or is it just me?

Okay, so does anyone else get this or is it just me? A few days ago, maybe like 4 days ago or so, I started having d***. Out of nowhere. I thought I was sick, but I'm not n*** and I can still eat. It's the weirdest thing. The d*** is just looser than normal and it comes out in little pieces instead of one big one (sorry if that's TMI). Does anyone experience this or is it just me?

Default Re: Does anyone else get this? Or is it just me?

I get really weird poops all the time, in a single day I can have a firm, loose, and diarrhea poop. It's ridiculous I don't know what causes it or what. I worry a lot and don't eat the best so I think that has something to do with it, but I've been okay. It could just be just IBS or something.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

It has everything to do with your diet and whether or not you're drinking enough water. It may be time to take a good hard look at whet and how you're eating and make some changes

I have IBS that is a combination of constipation and diarrhea. Suffering from both of those regularly, I can safely say you can have d* without being sick. Even be hungry in the midst of or after dealing with having d*. It is weird indeed!

Maybe you ran into a food intolerance of some sort. Maybe try to remember all that you've eaten this week and note if you ate anything unusual that you don't usually eat, or any overconsumption of anything (fast food, sugars, caffeine, processed junk food, etc.) will always gives me digestion problems. Maybe can figure out what spurred this that way!
    "This is impossible."
    "Only if you believe it is."

"I stood yesterday. I can stand today."

This basically describes me everyday--my bathroom experiences change constantly. And my anxiety just makes it worse but it's hard to distinguish between "this is probably just from something I ate and is no big deal and "omg this time something is really wrong." I panic when my bathroom visit is even the slightest like D even though it happens all the time.

Unhappy Re: Does anyone else get this? Or is it just me?

This describe me daily also. I get panicky in the bathroom! i just can not shake the anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by jsquared View Post
    This basically describes me everyday--my bathroom experiences change constantly. And my anxiety just makes it worse but it's hard to distinguish between "this is probably just from something I ate and is no big deal and "omg this time something is really wrong." I panic when my bathroom visit is even the slightest like D even though it happens all the time.