Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help need some support - (v* story warning)

I've been feeling nauseous for a few weeks on and off and I had pretty much convinced myself today that I'm just exhausted and not actually sick. Then this evening I just v* for the first time in years. And it's now got me freaked out that it's going to happen again. Initially it made me feel a bit better and the nausea went but now I'm worried that it's a sv or something and I'm going to be sick again. I'm still a little nauseous but I've not had any other symptoms aside from being hot (not sure if it's a fever) and having a back ache. Could really use some support and reassurance.
    My hubby's been great and he's looking after our son so that I can just lay down and rest so I'm pretty grateful for that. Just not a good day

Default Re: Help need some support - (v* story warning)

Have you got anything you could take such as Mitil or Zofran?
    Just take deep breaths and try to rest...distract yourself with something if you can
    It's great that your hubby can help

I think that a call to the dr. might be in order if this has been going on for a few weeks. A run of the mill tummy bug last a day or two, not weeks. So sorry you're sickly! Keep us posted!

Thanks guys. I don't have any antiemetics to take - I try not to take them so I don't have them in the house.

Hmm yeah I was wondering whether to go to the doctor. It's been so intermittent so like one day I'll feel sick then a few days ill
    feel fine then a day when I feel sick again. I put it down to a chronic lack of sleep (I've got a young baby so I never sleep more than 4 hr blocks) and both breastfeeding and high temps taking their toll on my body. So I'm not sure if that's all still the case or if it's a virus my body's fighting.

I read this and I automatically started thinking early pregnancy. Could u possibly be pregnant again??

I did think that mamabear but the timing would be all out for it (only just got af on Boxing Day) and fingers crossed that's not it! Even though it sounds like the right symptoms though last time the nausea felt different and I was ravenous... I've got absolutely no appetite at the moment and it does feel different.

Quote Originally Posted by laitka View Post
    I did think that mamabear but the timing would be all out for it (only just got af on Boxing Day) and fingers crossed that's not it! Even though it sounds like the right symptoms though last time the nausea felt different and I was ravenous... I've got absolutely no appetite at the moment and it does feel different.
    I had a IUD I had it taken out on a Monday and was pregnant by Wednesday (only reason I know for sure cause I started my period on Thursday and that went on for a week so I was outside the date) so you could have gotten pregnant THAT fast. And each child is different, my first I only had nausea twice through the whole pregnancy. With my daughter is I didn't get AT LEAST 10 hours I was sick till I fell back asleep! Maybe take a test for sure, you are VERY fertile after having a baby!!