Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Ugh... I hate hearing my stomach make noises...

Does this freak anybody else out???
    I feel like a freak... lol.

Default Re: Ugh... I hate hearing my stomach make noises...

I know on here, a lot of people say stomach noises are a GOOD thing because it shows your digesting and moving things along. So I try to remember that cause I do get freaked out when my stomach makes a lot of noise
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

all day I've been noisy and gassy...but I have my period so I am just hoping that is it. It is annoying, yes.

For me it's usually a comfort to hear it gurgle. Except when I have my period, like now! Because that goes hand in hand with my being gassy, cramping and bloated. My least favorite period symptoms, along with the occasional burst of loose bowels which typically go along with my PMS now. No fun.

Quote Originally Posted by kthomas629 View Post
    For me it's usually a comfort to hear it gurgle. Except when I have my period, like now! Because that goes hand in hand with my being gassy, cramping and bloated. My least favorite period symptoms, along with the occasional burst of loose bowels which typically go along with my PMS now. No fun.
    Me right now. All of it. With a heating pad on.

Yeah used to freak me out a lot too, and it still does if I'm a bit on edge and anxious. Just remember it's normal, you'd know if it was anything serious.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My photography Tumblr:

It freaks me out too, mine is making noises right now I think it's trapped gas