Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

you know its funny, after being here so long I tend to associate the avatars people choose with their names and personalities. Do you guys do this?

then when the pictures change, I hafta think hard about who this person is. Is this just me or do you guys all do this?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Same! And then i have to remember their old avatar and then make sure i relate the new avatar to the same person...oh and if after they get rid of their old avatar someone uses that one, it confuses me. lol!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I do too! Or when a new member joins and has the same avatar as another member.... I have to look close!

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Lol.. I'm guilty of changing my avatar all the time. My question is: How do you guys get the picture quality so nice? I shrink my pic until it is the right size, but it always seems fuzzy.

I'm normally pretty good with names, but yeah it can be confusing.. lol
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

hahah i do the same things
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.