Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default HELP ate something spoiled need support!!!!!!!!!

so i ate pumpkin pie. ive not ate it much and today my mom tells me its spoiled. i thought it tasted a little off last night but i just thought someone made it different and it may taste different because of that? its been about 12 hours .. can anyone tell me if this will make me sick or if it does what i may feel like ? or how long till i know that i am in the clear? i have to go to work ad i am terrified to eat anything? my stomach is in knots and i am panicking so bad its not funny ..

Default Re: HELP ate something spoiled need support!!!!!!!!!

I've never had pumpkin pie, but, I would've thought, if 12 hours has passed, that you'll be fine.

Yeah, 12 hours is a long time. Normally FP would happen in the first few. If it was made with canned pumpkin, there's so much preservatives in it you will be okay!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Not to sound stupid, but why does your mom think it's spoiled. Additionally, if your mom thought it was spoiled why was it still laying around? How old was it to begin with?
    Regardless, Michelle is correct. Most things made from canned ingredients tend to have a very long shelf life. There are a number of factors (how long ao was the pie made, was it stored properly, did it have any whipped cream or dairy on it) that would determine the likelihood if the pie was really bad.
    How are you feeling now?
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

12 hours is a long time, that's long enough to wait. If you didn't eat much as well then that's good. You should be fine
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My photography Tumblr: