I just discovered this community a few days ago and I am so thankful that I did. My kindergartener (who is also starting to become an emet, which I feel horribly guilty about, though that's a discussion for another time) was riding on the bus to school on friday when the kid next to him v*. It happened within a few minutes of getting on the bus and my son immediately switched seats. He said they didn't talk much, but I'm still completely panicking that he's going to get sick this weekend. I didn't know about it until the end of the day so I couldn't make sure that he immediately washed his hands when he got to school (though his teacher is fairly good about making sure everyone washes hands before eating). Apparently the kid was out sick the day before, so this wasn't the beginning of the illness...why don't people keep their kids home until they are completely better! Argh...nothing makes me crazier! Anyways, this all happened about 36 hours ago and he's still showing no signs of being sick, but I feel like I won't be able to relax until we hit the 72 hour mark! Is there any chance they may avoid this sv?

Thanks everyone!