Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Females help!!

Default Females help!!

gs
    Okay, so this month I started drinking caffeine again and I've ate a lot of sugary stuff - like cake at my sis baby shower and Oreo pie - and today has been awful.I'm supposed to start my period in 4 days ....... last night for some reason I got scared about getting nauseous from PMS. I have never ever done that before and last night I was worried. I got up this morning with it on my brain and all day long I've felt really weird ......... It's not been your typical nausea ....... I've ate thins fine all day today and my stomach has been growling ......... its not the bloated, nauseous feeling that occurs with actual NAUSEA ......... I've just felt off and wanted to cry all day today ...... I'm really worried about getting nauseous from this ........ I have looking up all day if nausea is a common symptom of pms and most people say its not that common and it occurs more in pregnancy. Someone please help!!

Default Re: Females help!!

it's actually VERY common due to hormone surges. nausea, back pain, headaches, cramps. all of it.

I definitely feel GI discomfort because of PMS. Last week, the day before my period I got a whiff of something and it turned my stomach so hard..... the next day I got my period and realized the connection. Going #2 a lot is also really common at that time of the month.

I almost always get n* before my period, some months are worse than others. Even though it's been that way for years, I still get worried I'm coming down with something every time! But I can usually remind myself that it's just my period and I'm okay.

Yeah having a messed up stomach is totally common before period time. Nausea, pooing too much, not pooing at all, there are so many fun things that can happen!