Been awhile since I've been round this place, but I just was up-close and personal with a SV (sorta) so I'm feel frantic and could use some kind words/advice etc.

I haven't seen my boyfriend in over a week now and I missed him, I love him very much and already felt badly for not being able to take care of him while he was sick

So we hung out tonight. We kissed, and now I am a little (a lot) scared that I may be at high risk for coming down with a bug. I hate feeling like this because I don't want him to feel like he's some toxic sludge around me or anything, so when I freak out about it or ask him questions, I feel like I am freaking out about him rather than the illness itself.

Anyway, here are a few fast facts:

-He felt sick Tuesday afternoon, fell ill Wednesday morning and v* 3 times that day, d* once. Still felt "out of it" Thursday, but no v* or d*. No fever.
-He was happy as a clam on Friday and out doing things with his friends by Sunday.
-Went to his house tonight, Tuesday, but only briefly. Did not use the bathroom there. His family seems to be doing fine, despite some members sharing the same bathroom that he was sick in.
-Was not in his bedroom.
-Kissed several times, all pecks on the lips. Some saliva involved.
-Showered before we hung out, and uses mouthwash every morning.

I guess I am just paranoid, I have read online that it is contagious up to 2 week and can be found in saliva. Not sure if this is accurate information, as I would imagine more people would come down with this - but there's always that voice in my head.

Thank you in advance for any words of encouragement