Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Can anybody make sense of this?

Whenever I reset my sleep schedule, I end up sick for a looong time, like, 4-5 days. Yea, to me that is long lol.

My intestines are under pain, severe nausea that starts early, disappears and attacks violently towards my sleeping hours; acid related issues and random spouts of energy (usually followed by nausea).

I stay up for about 4 extra hours every day until my sleep is normal, but for some reason, my body wakes up quickly. I don't get the full amount of sleep needed. I'll end up waking up 6-8 hours after I slept and not 9-12, like I usually do. (sleep pills hit hard).

I'm forced to, not, well, not forced to, but I can't help but be addicted to Ondansetron (Zofran; antiemetic) during this nausea spike.

Default Re: Can anybody make sense of this?

my god, I would love to sleep 6 hours! I barely get 4 lately.

anyhow, ok, your body is adjusting and it stinks. lack of sleep or resetting can definitely cause nausea and acid because you are eating at different times, like trying to have breakfast at 5am would make me ill but I can manage cereal at 8. you need to ease into it. why are you changing your sleep schedule so often? work?

I have different appointments (both medical and professional) that aren't kind to persons with DSPD. I wake up normally at 3-5pm, which is pass the times and I seriously cannot for some reason do anything if I wake up early (sllep aid effect?).
    I'd like to ease in, but I get into depressive bouts of anxiety because of all the time where nobody is awake. It makes me really suicidal so I try to avoid that phase as much as possible, which I can only do by staying up 4+ hours daily.

Just wish there was something better lol. Ondansetron doesn't even take the nausea away like normally, just takes an edge of off it, which is also appreciated, but... yea. The intestinal pain/discomfort is horrible.

you wake up at 3pm?????