Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anyone else get that impending doom feeling?

I get this feeling quite often, I have it now. Woke up pretty happy, just read a book and had breakfast. Was feeling pretty tired though which started this feeling. It's probably my period. But my brain seems to think that it has a sixth sense and can sense an impending doom and I convince myself wholeheartedly thinking its real. I have plans today that I'm excited about, I don't want this feeling to overwhelm me.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My photography Tumblr:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Anyone else get that impending doom feeling?

I get that too, I think it's because we out any 'off' feelings as a sign saying "WARNING WARNING YOU WILL BE SICK... WARNING WARNING" yet nearly ALL the time it's our minds or just being tired and then thinking... "Hey... I'm tired. I was tired last time I tu*. OH NO IM SICK!" Could also be a feeling of excitement being mistaken. Or your period creeping up on you! You're FINE, hope you had fun, and keep this in mind for the next time you think like this, tomorrow or in a year, just think this!!
    If you can dream it, you can do it.

-Walt Disney

I Am (week and day) Pregnant