Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Possible exposure???

omg so today we went to a funeral and I shook people hands with my right hand but i might've touched my left hand with my right one. Anyway, the way i was sitting earlier my left hand MIGHT HAVE touched my lips, but idk. I also just germ-xed before that so .......and plus everyone that was there was dressed up so im sure they took showers ........should i be worried for norovirus?

Default Re: Possible exposure???

Nope. Normal people touch other people, surfaces, etc every day without worrying and even THEY rarely get ill.

Default Re: Possible exposure???

My dad passed away last April and my poor dear brother woke up with what we assume was a sv on the day of our father's wake. He had n, d, fever and chills but he was not missing our father's wake so he was there shaking hands and hugging people yet no one came down with his illness. It was not food poisoning because he had not really eaten anything the day before as he does not eat when upset. Since no one you were in contact with was actively ill I really think you have nothing to worry about.