Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy This ever happen to anyone?

I just experienced a tight, gas pain-like pain in the lower left part of my stomach. It was really intense for about a few minutes but then it went away. I'm afraid it's going to come back or turn into something serious (kind of a hypochondriac) and I can just imagine myself in the hospital in intense pain over whatever this is. I'm worried. Anyone ever have that kind of pain and if so what was it/what'd you do?

Default Re: This ever happen to anyone?

A pain in the lower left means you need to take a dump soon, blackrabbit.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Haha, you're straight and to the point. After curling up in a ball I decided to go to the br and only took a small "dump" it's gone but I don't think the amount I crapped had anything to do with the pain going away? I'm just confused and worried and researching the internet is NOT helping.

First off, stay away from google/searching it. Thats the worst thing you can do.
    I get that all the time. It's just gas pains and it can double you over in pain, I know. You probably had to use the bathroom, or you may even be somewhat constipated. Like I said, I get it alllll the time and that's all it ever is. Try to walk around and drink warm water (with lemon if possible), it'll help get things moving
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”