Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Trolls

Default Trolls

Hi - how do I report a troll? Or someone I feel whose comments are causing distress to myself and/or other users? Thanks

Default Re: Trolls

I think calling them out on a thread titled "TROLL WARNING: (their name" and then write what happened/was said. That was we all know. EASY.

She's talking about me, Mdgirl. Don't worry, LittleFlo, I've blocked you. You won't receive my comments to your posts anymore. I'm not willing to play your silly games.

Thanks for blocking me, that is a relief I won't receive any insensitive comments from you. I have had other members contact me privately also expressing their disgust.
    People on here don't 'play games', they come here for support yet unfortunately people like you have the intention of causing more upset. If that's not your deliberate intention, then you wouldn't have even gone to the trouble of finding this thread to speak to me having blocked me. It's pathetic.

let's play nice meow
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

SYRUP I've seen the way you talk to members on here and your method of support is very harsh! You are not in the slightest sensitive and I think your very rude, I also don't think you have a clue about this phobia and if you do it's very mild! You don't even know how crippling it is for some and if you can't give helpful support I suggest you pick wisely has to what threads you respond to because all your doing is upsetting people! This member is not playing games you are!!
    A phobia only rules your life if you let it..

Again, Syrup is one of the kindest and most rational people on here. I have no idea what anyone is having an issue with. She is so supportive and kind. (shaking head at this insanity).

LittleFlo - what is your beef with Syrup?

Harmony - why are you getting into this?

I just think her response wasn't helpful, it was being realistic I agree but we all have different levels of this phobia and I fear that some harsher responses may do more harm than good that's all I'm saying.
    A phobia only rules your life if you let it..

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFlo View Post
    I have had other members contact me privately also expressing their disgust.
    BULL-shit.

You seem so rude fyi

Directed to anxietygirl

This is a member from the other board. Don't respond, let this thread fall to the second page people.

everytime someone responds, it pushes the thread back to the top. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS (OR ANY OTHER TROLL) POSTS. LET THEM FALL OFF.

Kelly44, Syrup. and MommaL have all been banned now (all the same person). Please click the "report" button on any post to report it and I will get an email. Or PM me if you remember me or my name! Last PM went into spam so I will watch for that from now on. Let me know if there's any more trouble. I can easily track IP addresses and other factors (you wouldn't believe what we know about you all!) so just let me know and I'll look into it. Sorry I can't be here more!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.