Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Girls please help! Hormone n* or sv?

So, I finished my time of the month yesterday, and been on my new pill pack for 3 days...today at college i suddenly felt shivery and cold and chilled to the bone, and n* as well. I got home as fast as possible and tried to eat some soup but couldn't face it...I feel so n* every now and then I think oh god this is it! I've eaten some crackers and am drinking ginger beer, but could it be the hormones that are making me feel ill? I get it after my period all the time but I have this horrible fear that I'll v*. Can someone reassure me that hormones can cause such horrible n*? I'm going out with family to a curry house tonight and I really want to go and eat but I have no appetite! But a lack of appetite can mean an sv* as well though right??

Aaah help!!!

Default Re: Girls please help! Hormone n* or sv?

is it a totally new type of pill or just a new pack of pills that you've been taking? it doesn't sound like the pills but you may have a cold or something. I wouldn't force food and I definitely wouldn't force curry.

Its the second pack in a new type of pills that I've been put on - I don't feel like I have a cold because colds come on more headachy for me, I just feel like I have nooo appetite and not hungry even though my tummy is rumbling and empty! I don't feel n* now just hungry with no appetite. That must be a pill symptom??😣

Plus I only eat mild non - spicy curries (korma) so would that be ok? I hate spice!

My stomach tends to feel on edge for a few days and I feel really tired and like sick like I've not ate for days, I'm not sure if a lot of other woman feel this way but normally run down feeling sick is different to the sick feeling you get if you will be sick. Hope you feel better soon x
    A phobia only rules your life if you let it..