Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So I'm lying in bed this morning, thinking sbout getting up for college, when my sister gets up and goes to the bathroom and V****s. I was surprisingly calm about the whole thing though. She got up and ate breakfast, but then she said she felt really ill, so she went back to bed. I'm really scared now though, I can't get ill. If I catch this in a couple of days time, I'll get it when I'm at work on my own. I keep thinking about stuff, like how much time I spent with her yesterday, did I touch anything she'd touched and then not washed my hands? I hate this so much, I'm so scared.
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

I know exactly how you feel. My brother was sick about a year ago...I was lying in bed (just like you) except I panicked. I stayed away from him for a good week, used the bathroom in the basement, and popped vitamin c and ecchinachea. I also washed my hands tons. My parents took no precautions and we were all okay.

Well, she hasn't been sick since, which is a good sign as that means it probably isn't a bug. I think she ate most of her dinner too, so hopefully it will be ok. I am just very worried because she emptied our dishwasher yesterday, and she might have already had the virus then, and I'm scared I'm eating off contaminated plates and stuff.
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

HI ... i'm more frightened by others V-ing ... not really me ... but that might do it ... man, i take sooo much Gravol LOL ... my dad was sick last night ... it nearly killed me. my house is really small and my bedroom is right next to the bathroom so .... usually i put my headphones on and blast music til i feel better and if all else fails....atavan {lorazepam }

RaVeN