Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Check this out

Default Check this out

http://www.itsjustpuke.com/index.php

another website just as awesome as IES!!! glad they can coexist side by side If the recent trolling has become too much I suggest taking a look

Default Re: Check this out

I second this notion!!
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Honestly, that site is so much better than here. They don't need confirmed troll lists, as their is actually some law and order. I'm leaving here. Go join that site. all the good people on here have done and they don't regret it.
    Emetophobia.org's resident wrestling fan (and recovering emet) Feel free to message me if you need somebody to talk too!

Quote Originally Posted by MommaL View Post
    http://www.itsjustpuke.com/index.php

another website just as awesome as IES!!! glad they can coexist side by side If the recent trolling has become too much I suggest taking a look
    Or you could, you know, stop trolling? If both websites can coexist, go away and stop causing trouble on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybird View Post
    Or you could, you know, stop trolling? If both websites can coexist, go away and stop causing trouble on this one.
    They can't up their numbers without causing drama over here to scare people away. They are sucking away members that weren't terribly invested and truthfully, I don't know any long terms members that have left. I bet in 6 months the other site is gone. It happens in cycles, I honestly don't care. I get what I want from this board.

Quote Originally Posted by mdgirl1977 View Post
    They can't up their numbers without causing drama over here to scare people away. They are sucking away members that weren't terribly invested and truthfully, I don't know any long terms members that have left. I bet in 6 months the other site is gone. It happens in cycles, I honestly don't care. I get what I want from this board.
    And some members here seem to think this is okay, and are even encouraging the trolls to continue. I agree with you. I don't think the other board will last the year.

I think each board brings something unique to the table. We all want to get rid of this phobia, so the more resources available the better. I really like each board though

The truth of the matter is, when you intentionally bombard a forum with trolls and then offer respite at another site, people fall for it. I just want the two sites to get on and this one has moved on from the initial fiasco only to be riled again with MASSIVE quantities of trolling posts.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

This troll isn't trolling for the purpose of bringing members to IJP, in fact, I'm not even sure they're a member there.