Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Only 2 anti-emetics left :/. Any... normal ways to easy nausea?

Having an IBS Flare so I'm pretty nauseated... Started yesterday. I forgot to refill my prescription, and I'll be unable to refill them tonight (unable to travel atm). Any ways to ease the nausea so I can hold these out for as long as possible? They are 4mg and I was instructed to use 8 if I get really nauseated so, I basically have 1 dose to hold for 6 hours lol. I'd prefer to use them 3 hours before sleep...

Default Re: Only 2 anti-emetics left :/. Any... normal ways to easy nausea?

Hiya,

The two best things for me personally for n* is peppermint tea and ginger. I've heard raw ginger is best, but I have ginger candies that I chew/suck on if I feel ill, you can also get ginger tea. So try and get your hands on them if you can

Definitely what Marzipan said. Ginger works well. And if you have Benadryl, you could use that. Its also an anti nausea medicine. My mom works in a hospital and uses it on patients all the time, in fact.
    Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through
    Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you
    Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you
    --- Rachel Platten "Stand By You" ♥

I second the Benadryl! It will also knock you out lol you can also try ice chips. Works for me

If you want to go a non-medication route (and if not, Dramamine is what I have always used), inhaling peppermint oil has curbed my nausea IMMENSELY. I was severely nauseated, gagging and salivating and just smelling the oil helped tremendously. It's wonderful!

wow never knew about Benedryll thanks