Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Thank you Sage

Default Thank you Sage

I haven't been online since Monday as I was nervous after all the hate speech but checked my email to see Sage has dealt with the real trolls and vindicated the fact my IP is authentic and that I don't go by any other names. All I did was say I was very upset by another user's insensitive comments (something I have never found before on here hence my shock, though I appreciate she did not intend to offend) and then all this unnecessary drama happened which I made sure I stayed well out of, I don't have the time and I don't see how others do. I only knew about what had happened since Monday as Laura and Midi
    who I know outside this forum personally, told me about all this nastiness and suspicion. Now to focus on what this forum should be about, support and understanding. We aren't here to cure each other and force people to be further ahead in their progress than they are ready to be. We are here to be with people in the moment they are anxious. That is the most important thing. I believe we should leave therapy to the professionals. I respect others may disagree with me but then I respectfully ask we go our separate ways within this forum without any further nastiness. Thanks again Sage x
    Last edited by LittleFlo; 01-29-2015 at 06:37 PM.

Default Re: Thank you Sage

I knew you wasn't the trolls! Your life's filled with to many events and upcoming events, you are a mature career thriving woman who is very intelligent may I add.. I'm glad the real trolls have been delt with! You plus many more on here have helped me over the years and I love you for the flo Laura xx
    A phobia only rules your life if you let it..