Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Just want to talk to someone

Hey guys,

I've been out lately like every night this week seeing friends and going out to dinner etc.
    Today I am feeling so tired and not very hungry and overall quite anxious. I had a bit of d*
    which has scared me even more. I'm supposed to be seeing my boyfriend but I'm scared
    to go out because of all the what if's running in my head. Just needed to write it out and
    hopefully can receive some wise words.

Thanks, hope you're having a good one.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My photography Tumblr:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Just want to talk to someone

Hello! I hope you are feeling okay
    It's understandable that you are feeling tired since you've been busy this week. Also sometimes I find my stomach reacts to my stress or anxiousness and that can cause a loose bm.
    I hope you are able to distract yourself from negative thoughts and enjoy spending time with your boyfriend if you go out.