Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default food poisoning? ?

This morning I decided to eat a sausage and egg mcmuffin meal for breakfast. I took a few bites and it tasted different. So I only ate like half just to make my mom happy (she bought it for me. And calls me crazy when I think something is bad)
    but now I'm freaking out that it WAS bad.
    If I could live off of wey powder and meal replacement drinks I would.
    eating causes me the most anxiety lately =/

Default Re: food poisoning? ?

Hey mamabear,

Please don't worry, I've had similar experiences many times - you'll be fine. Stuff can taste different for many reasons - could have been a little burnt, could of had a different seasoning/cooked in a different oil or whatever.
    You won't be ill from an egg mcmuffin, did it look undercooked? That's the only way you'd be under any risk. I know mcdonald's gets a lot of bad rep but i've eaten there many times, in fact I have a friend who eats their breakfast's almost every day and is fine. So no need to worry!

Thank you =)

The only thing you'll get from mcdonalds is a stomachache from all the crap and preservatives in the food lol really though you'll be fine! (I haven't eaten at mcdonalds since I was 17..... I'm 32 now)

Wow! Good for you. I was addicted to it for a while lol. After having my youngest it was the quickest and easiest thing lol